Orlando's Joint #1 Orlando's Joint #1

Love it, dude...

My favorite part:
"And let me have some of that shit, man."

:: Deck Waving :: :: Deck Waving ::

Not quite as funny as your other ones, but good...

Haha, but "Mamahdoodie" (or however you spell it) jizzed on Germaine (Incorrect spelling, I'm sure) - that was funny. I wasn't expecting that. "Whip out your decks" --- ha, nice play on words there.

The Ugly Duck The Ugly Duck

Very moving

A very moving story, indeed. Good job!

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

It's about time!

It's about time somebody made this. Jesus Christ; K-Fed is an ass.

PuzzleLife PuzzleLife

Wow, that was pretty good

Very nice graphics and such. The animation was very smooth, too.

another mouse avoider 1.2 another mouse avoider 1.2

If you cheat, you don't have to start over

I held down a certain button and was able to get straight through all the levels. I gave you a 0, but kept this in the portal.

SANDSTORM V.3! SANDSTORM V.3!

Needs a lot work

Needs a lot of work on EQ, mastering, etc.

IM MAKING PROGRESS!!! IM MAKING PROGRESS!!!

Pretty good overall

Pretty good for a first track. Better than mine (Just about all of the tracks on my account are ones I made when I was, like, 10, but only uploaded just recently. Was that even correct grammar?). It took me a second to realize that the track was looping. Heh. Stupid me. Anyways, you seem to have learned FL Studio a lot faster than most people do. A lot of people download it, thinking it's ACID or something that you can just re-arrange audio files with. I made the mistake of uploading some songs like that. Again, they were my old ones. I use synths and crap now. But yeah, good job, I guess. Keep the songs coming.

dj-xtatic-addict responds:

Thanks, I appreciate it. FL 5 is the only program I've ever used. When I first got it, I was like... wtf?! too many buttons!! But, I finally took the time to read a tutorial, just enough to learn how to make it record the sounds... I got impatient with all the big words I didn't understand (reverb, synth...etc...still don't understand em lol) and i FINALLY figured out how to change the lengths of the sounds! (I'm a dumbass, I know...) But, this is a BIG step for me, as I can do a lot more now. But... they still have a simple sound to 'em, until I figure out reverbs and such.

Thanks for the review!

~Xtatic Addict

htf6tu htf6tu

o_0 My ears!

What the hell was that?! That almost imploded by effing head. Good thing you're other songs were MUCH better. I will give you 10 for originality, though.

dj-xtatic-addict responds:

*geeking out*
I like your honesty. I dont know what i was thinking with that one.